Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Hello, my name is Anyeska. I am a Junior currently attending Fort Lauderdale High School. During this year, I have chosen to take a wide range of courses in order to prepare myself for my future. These courses have included social sciences such as AICE US History and AICE Sociology, AP English Language, Analysis of Functions/Trig., AICE Marine Science, Comm Tech 1 Honors, and AICE Media Studies. Out of all those classes, I look most forward to Media Studies. I want to develop a critical understanding of the media. My purpose for this blog is to provide a detailed timeline and the journey of my assignments and projects.

Moving on to about me, I was born towards the end of August in Manhattan, New York. Meanwhile, my parents and half-sister are from the Dominican Republic. I would say that I'm genuine in everything I do. I love to laugh and be silly but also know when to be serious. I adore animals. Photography is a passion of mine. And, I tend to spend my free time listening to music, playing video games, or watching YouTube.

On the other hand, I dislike that I take on way too many responsibilities even if it stresses me out because I can't say no for fear of letting someone down. I would rather stress myself out than say no to someone and have them feel stressed. I am shy. I am a huge perfectionist. (Fun fact) I despise bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment