Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR for Opening Sequence Video

This is the CCR I did for my opening sequence film. This was done in an interview style. I got into depth about my personal journey and my improved skills. The video length is 3 minutes long for each question and I incorporated all my progress into this reflection. Each question was divided up into four parts, equal amounts because it was easier for me. It was definitely a fun and creative take on CCR’s compared to the past. Nowadays, there is a lot happening where film productions around the world have stopped, theaters have closed, etc. Thus, this is an impactful time for film history. Nonetheless, I continued to use the resources I had at home to make the best out of the situation as you will see in my CCR for the opening sequence film. I tried my best to show off my creativity. I had to use the video editing software on my computer, Windows Video Editor. The interview style is different because it has a twist from the visual incorporations. I added a lot of examples and gifs to make it more comical and fun. I also wanted it to be captured like a silent film. When something happens and then a visual is followed. The only issue was that I didn't have anyone to ask me the questions, because my parents don't speak English well and voiceovers didn't work for the editing program so I typed the questions. Believe it or not, I don't like to be recorded and have never talked to a camera for 12 minutes straight. I’ve only ever had to for AICE Global Perspectives. But it is a good way to increase that skill and learn to reach out of my comfort zone. Finally, I hope you enjoy the CCR for the opening sequence and find it informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment