Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Peer Review Blog

Peer Review for the final task was on March 2nd and 3rd. This would help me decide whether the film needs to be edited or ready to be acceptedMy teacher assigned each group or individual to another in order to revise a film. I checked the form to see what group or individual I would be reviewing, but it turned out I didn’t have one. My group was the only ones who wouldn’t be receiving feedback from another group. However, we asked for classmates who finished with their group to watch it.

Below are front and back pictures of the peer review for the final task paper. Essentially, I watched that group’s film and answered the questions based on my own opinion. On the front of the peer review task paper, the first question asked if the film was the correct length, which I responded no; the film was 2:10, not between 1:50-2:00. Then, there was a question regarding the film’s story and what I perceived it was. After this, there are multiple yes or no questions regarding transitions and the title sequences. Along with some questions about the film’s lighting and sound. On the back of the peer review task paper, there are yes or no questions and what time the specific camera angles, shots, and movements and sounds occurred. This group failed to include an establishing shot, low angle, eye-line match, and action match in their film. One thing I really liked about the film is the plot. A plot is the main event of a play, novel, or movie that’s devised or present by the writer as an interrelated sequence. In this film, the story is that a girl rents a room that turns out to be owned by a crazy psycho renter. There are several scenes of the renter planning in secret about the girl. For instance, the renter turning off the lights, locking the front door, and eventually killing her. Lastly, the one suggestion I would make to the film is to adjust the sound so that the dialogue isn’t overpowered by the soundtrack.



No comments:

Post a Comment